Development - Tried to download some posters today...

Written at 27 May 2011 on 17:04

...And every single time, the download speed was impossibly slow, and on several occassions only downloaded an incomplete file (rendering the downloaded poster useless).

I've wasted around 10 credits trying to download the same posters over again (yeah, I know that I can download the same poster within 15 minutes, but when I'm waiting longer than 15 minutes for a poster to download, that renders that particular feature redundant).

Is there a problem with the site today? If so, I'd like to be reimbursed with my credits (you will no doubt have access to my download history, so can see which posters I've tried to download (and which ones I've tried to download more than once).

Thank you.

Written at 27 May 2011 on 17:05

Actually, it's 12 credits that I've wasted.
Martin Owner

Written at 28 May 2011 on 18:19

First of all: you'll get your 12 credits back!

Second: for me, I've never really experienced any speed problems. Was this the first time for you?

Third: if it happens again, simply stop trying after 15 minutes and try again later

Written at 28 May 2011 on 20:20

Thank you Martin, I really appreciate that.

It is the first time it's happened to me.  I've tried to download again since, but the same thing has happened.  I'll leave it a day or two and try again.

Cheers