General - HELP!

daug User

Written at 23 Jul 2009 on 23:11

I can't see any poster in my computer?
I can only see the text, none of the photos.
I can log in, but I can't change my setting (no filter button).
What did I touched in my setting?

I checked in other computer, it 's normal?

Thanks for the help.
Drarakel User

Written at 24 Jul 2009 on 18:07

Perhaps your browser or firewall settings or something like that are bad.
No filter button? Can you make a screenshot of your browser window when you experience such a problem?
daug User

Written at 25 Jul 2009 on 18:41

Here's the screenshots
main page
[url]http://gmallcinema.110mb.com/mp1.jpg[/url]

second page
[url]http://gmallcinema.110mb.com/mp2.jpg[/url]
Drarakel User

Written at 25 Jul 2009 on 19:58

*lol* All the pictures blocked. Bad for you, of course..
Could be a lot of things though. Did you check firewall and browser settings? (Loading pictures and javascript and these things should be activated.) Apart from that, it could be caused by a plugin in Firefox or by a proxy..
Do you experience that problem only on MoviePosterDB - or on a lot of websites? And is it the same with other browsers (if you have another one installed)? If you have general problems with Firefox, I would recommend a clean install of the latest version (first with no plugins). Or perhaps check for viruses/trojans on your computer. I don't know...
Komond Moderator

Written at 28 Jul 2009 on 04:19

I guess you accidentally disabled the automatic picture download, like Drarakel says, you have to be sure you have Loading pictures activated. I mean, I have changed it and what appears for me is exactly the same.

Anyway, you have a browser released April 2008, so I would install Firefox 3.5.1 (you have a Beta version of Firefox 3, not even the release one).

Look in Tools>Options>Content. Is "load pictures automaticaly" marked? I have the Spanish version so maybe this things are not called exactly that way, but I hope that helps.
daug User

Written at 01 Aug 2009 on 01:48

I'm really having a hard time. It is only on MoviePosterDB on that computer. I can see photos on other sites. Sorry, I won't download a newer version of firefox since I like this old version better.

I have checked the Tools. But I can't see any "Options", much more the Content.

In this second computer I am using, I can see the pictures.

Thanks for the help you extended.