General - Are posters on this site worth downloading?

kanamint User

Written at 18 Jan 2013 on 12:49

Hi

I understand you need to pay for credits to download posters. What is so good about the downloaded posters on this site? Why can't I just copy and paste from the internet for free - surely it is of a similar quality?

Cheers
Pure User

Written at 18 Jan 2013 on 12:52

Hi,

You're free to do what you suggested. If you want to buy credits to download posters you're free to do that as well. You can also contribute to download posters. You have lots of options so frankly I don't see the point of that question xD

Cheers!
kanamint User

Written at 18 Jan 2013 on 12:53

my question is what is the quality of these downloaded posters? They don't look any better than searching the internet
Pure User

Written at 18 Jan 2013 on 13:01

It's like asking IMDb what is the quality of the movies there. It depends on the movie, the posters etc. There are posters you can hardly get anywhere else and you can find some on the internet.
kanamint User

Written at 18 Jan 2013 on 13:48

that doesn't really answer my question. Is there anyone on this forum who downloads posters from this site and if so what makes them so special?

Thanks
Pure User

Written at 18 Jan 2013 on 15:50

This doesn't make any sense still so if it continues I will lock the topic.

EVERYBODY here downloads the posters, it's why they registered in the first place.

kanamint User

Written at 18 Jan 2013 on 20:46

yeah but no one has posted what the quality is or why they don't do it from the internet for free
This thread is closed.