Development - Disappearing posters

Crane User

Written at 22 May 2009 on 16:27

I don't know how and why but some posters just disappered. Look here: Spider-Man 3. I can click them, but when I try to download one of those posters, it says File doesn't exist!.
Komond Moderator

Written at 23 May 2009 on 17:39

I don't know, and the picture is blank at all for those posters I guess we should ask Martin directly.
Martin Owner

Written at 31 May 2009 on 18:35

Hmm this is very strange...It probably had something to do with backing up and restoring. I'm moving right now, I'll look into it. Nothing will be lost, jayef and I also have backups ourselves.

Oh and please report all missing images, thanks.
Martin Owner

Written at 01 Jun 2009 on 17:28

Ok I looked into it a little and they are all posters from march 2007. I looked on the server and there it seems there are some folders missing there. I asked the server guys if something went wrong with the backup. If not, I have them myself and I'd reupload them somewhere this week.

So, nothing lost
Komond Moderator

Written at 01 Jun 2009 on 18:07

Martin wrote:
Ok I looked into it a little and they are all posters from march 2007. I looked on the server and there it seems there are some folders missing there. I asked the server guys if something went wrong with the backup. If not, I have them myself and I'd reupload them somewhere this week.

So, nothing lost

Perfect then The server has been kinda weird lately, hope it will be all fine from now. Good you both have a back up, I guess this is like Coke and the secret formula, and you can't both take the same airplane and all that lol.
Martin Owner

Written at 25 Jul 2009 on 13:18

OK I finally fixed this I think I recovered between 50 and 100 posters, so that's nice.