Development - Posters Rejected

Logo_UP User

Written at 12 May 2010 on 07:21

Can somebody please tell me why my iron man 2 posters are getting rejected? Some of them are official unused posters. And one of them is custom. ??
lmaq Moderator

Written at 12 May 2010 on 11:16

They are totally different of official artwork, including the logo.
So, I think they are fakes or customs.
I don't see this poster in any serious web.
... And we have lots of real posters from Iron Man 2.
Logo_UP User

Written at 13 May 2010 on 01:56

There are some promo pics u haven t seen anyhere else for the movie so I'm guessing its not a fake. I thought u guys upload customs anyway?
Logo_UP User

Written at 13 May 2010 on 02:07

Its like those unreleased unused dark knight posters. They weren't used or appeared anywhere else and I was able to find them. I'm sorry if i sound like I'm complaining, I've been on this site a long time and i it IS the best poster site on the web, but it's always fun to have my posters up and even ones that I customized. It was always fun.

I also remember posting up my customized Dark Knight poster but was rejected by Crane, who was registered on this site after me, and he told me it wasn't good enough, even when I thought it was. So that was a waste of time and the last time I wanted to post up a custom or even a poster for that matter, cos he took the fun away lol Come on man bring back the fun!!!
Drarakel User

Written at 13 May 2010 on 21:10

Regarding the customs.. It's clearly stated:
Upload page wrote:
Rules:
1. No movie stills, no wallpapers, no promo shots & no customs
There will be a few exceptions here and there, but in general this site is about official images. You should have fun by uploading the regular (official) posters.
Logo_UP User

Written at 15 May 2010 on 08:38

Fair enough. But most of the posters are actually real just to let you guys know.

BRING BACK CUSTOMS!!
lmaq Moderator

Written at 15 May 2010 on 16:43

Everyday I refuse a lot of (I'm afraid)invented poster. When a custom poster is approved, all the refused ones, apears again. Sure. It will be a chaos. It's not serious.
Logo_UP User

Written at 11 Jul 2010 on 10:37

All u have to do is upload ones that are good. Its not hard