Development - Download problem.

iszac87 User

Written at 24 May 2010 on 05:17

This is not my 1st time facing this problem, there are some poster really hard to download, the downloading speed is way to slow, and checked my connection is just fine.
The download stop in just few kbs and occurred error, I kept tried to re-download, but still fail and deducting my credits.
I've spent 9 credits for nothing!
I really hope there are some solution for this.
Thanks.
Martin Owner

Written at 25 May 2010 on 18:57

Our server crashed last night, maybe that got something to do with it. Do you encounter these problems now as well?

I gave you back 20 credits by the way, I think that's about right looking at database information.

Martin
iszac87 User

Written at 26 May 2010 on 07:23

Thanks a lot... someone hear me here~~
But because of the site not allow resume, the poster might error at the half of downloading, and it can't resume, then need another restart from 0%, some large posters are really hard to download.
It is not possible to make it resume?
Here's a bit of my opinion. Thank you.

Written at 18 Nov 2010 on 11:32

Hi!
I do also have a download problem and can't find out where the problem is coming from...
I've tried te download several posters but when I open the downloaded file, I can see a small bit of the poster and the larger part remains one big grey area
I've wasted some credits on this because I thought it would not happen with another poster, but it did...
Hope someone can halp me to fix this!
Thanks!
dorc076 User

Written at 29 Dec 2010 on 19:19

Hi there,

I tried to pull down some images last night and again this morning, they will get to 25% and the connection completely drops off and times out. This specifically happens with TRON-Legacy_63d51c02.jpg and TRON-Legacy_98f61657.jpg as well as files from How to Train Your Dragon, Seven Samurai, Lord of the Rings (all three movies) and Transformers (again, all three movies). Can you please assist? I can also send a more comprehensive list of images that have failed.

Thanks!
dorc076 User

Written at 29 Dec 2010 on 20:01

Also, every time I try to save the image I again after a failed download I am charged again for another incomplete download.
Martin Owner

Written at 31 Dec 2010 on 01:03

I don't have problems downloading the Tron 63d51c02 poster. I tried both in Firefox en IE 8, so I can't really reproduce the problem. How long does your download take?

Anyway, I've heard from some people that Firefox tends to work better. Maybe you could try that...

Oh and did you try within fifteen minutes from the first download attempt? Then it shouldn't take any credits. I could actually set that value a little higher, gonna discuss that.