Development - Credits have NOT been posted

Written at 30 Nov 2011 on 02:32

Hi -

I bought credits on November 21st and they still haven't been posted to my account. I've even sent two emails to the company with an attachment from Paypal.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
H.
Komond Moderator

Written at 30 Nov 2011 on 03:13

Hi and sorry to hear that.

I'm a moderator and I cannot help with that, but for credit issues it's better to go to this Contact us page, and send this issue using the "Credit/payment issue" subject. That way you will contact more directly with the administrator that handles payment issues.

You could also be answered here of course, but for those aspects is better that way, in forum it could take more time.

Hope it will be fixed soon, bye

Written at 30 Nov 2011 on 04:56

Thanks!
I sent a message.
Crossed fingers...

Written at 09 Dec 2011 on 23:50

I have still not been credited and I'm getting upset. I've sent a message, I've sent emails... HELP!
Drarakel User

Written at 10 Dec 2011 on 17:40

That's strange.
Just to be sure: Did you also try the credits(at)movieposterdb.com address (as suggested here)?
jayef User

Written at 11 Dec 2011 on 03:40

hmm this is acutally an automatic process. just contact martin for credits issues thru the contact page. it might be that the payment is on hold on paypal. that happens sometimes. jay
Suanne User

Written at 20 Apr 2012 on 13:47

These seems to be a recurring problem.  I have not received my credits, have contacted Martin.  It's not a paypal problem as I paid on credit card.  It seems to be a movieposterdb problem.  Perhaps this site is not very reliable and is just a scam to attract innocent people to part with their money.  I am quite upset at this.  Looked like I could get a nice birthday present for my son, but clearly this won't happen.  I hope others read this page before buying so called credits.  I hope you are all thrilled with your $6.71 that you ripped me off for.
Komond Moderator

Written at 22 Apr 2012 on 20:39

It's just an automatic process that sometimes fails for some reason (I'm not too much into these technical aspects so I personally don't know why it fails), Martin will contact you when he reads the message and solve it, don't worry.
Suanne User

Written at 23 Apr 2012 on 00:00

That's all well and good, but I won't need the credits in a few days.  I need them NOW.  If this process doesn't work ANYTIME, people should be warned before you accept their money.
I am truly upset about this.  It's not the money - it's the unprofessional attitude towards taking people's money.  This is a clearly known problem and shouldn't take 3+ days to resolve.  If Martin is the only one who could fix it, he should check his email a bit more often.
Suanne User

Written at 23 Apr 2012 on 00:03

But thank you for at least responding.
Martin Owner

Written at 23 Apr 2012 on 13:20

Very sorry about this, I've added credits+bonus to your account and sent you a PM.