Development - Hold up

Written at 10 Nov 2012 on 21:29

Looks like today only mods are getting posters uploaded, and they don`t have to wait in line.

Written at 10 Nov 2012 on 21:39

Be patient. The mods can`t spend every second of their life moderating this site!

Written at 10 Nov 2012 on 22:57

Probably thats because its weekend. They deserve a day off.
Pure User

Written at 11 Nov 2012 on 09:51

Now listen well FlufflyBunny124. I've had just about enough of your snooty comments here.

It's not even a question but let me answer it for you - we do not have to wait in line because we take care of the line for everyone else, 24/7 all year long. And yes, there might be a time when it's full and it could be due to a lot of reasons, mainly because, as the other 2 users pointed out, we are human.

Now asking nicely or having something unclear is one thing. But deliberately making condescending comments is another. I will not have a user who registered a month ago and without a single upload flood the forum with senseless questions (if questions at all). So next time you "ask" one of these you'll get a nice surprise as a reward.

Finally, there are so many nice people around here doing great job and putting a lot of effort. We do our best to look after them. You FlufflyBunny124 are not of them. You don't like it, you can leave anytime.

Topic closed.
This thread is closed.