General - My search for a specific poster landed me at this site...

Written at 29 Dec 2009 on 20:04

I have been searching all over for a site that sells a specific poster and can not find one. I found this site today, and now I have a few questions. First off, I'm looking for an english version poster of the baby from "The Hangover". Hangover Baby

I notice that the image is avilable on this site for download. However, the image size is only 548x800. If someone were to blow that up to poster size, would it be grainy? Also, why is the American version smaller than the French(1500x2143)? And lastly, is there any way to buy less than 100 credits, seeing as this is the only poster I am looking for?

Thanks in advance.
Komond Moderator

Written at 03 Jan 2010 on 05:44

If you are only searching for a poster, two or five, I mean, an small quantity, you will have better to just find some posters out there we don't have. It could look difficult but believe, there's always something easier than you think.

If that poster were blow-up to poster size it wouldn't look grainy, it just would look horrible, it's too small for that, pixels would look incredible big, so blowing it up is not a solution, it will be a waste.

And last, about why the French (it's Italian really) is biggest, it's just a matter of what distribution companies around the world share with the internet, so I just think if there's a Hangover Baby USA poster in the internet, is hardest to find that the Italian one, or that the person that upload it has better contacts to get it (maybe some press site pass for Italian distributors).