General - Can anyone help with a poster on this database?? Jurassic Park!

DEN7ER User

Written at 22 Mar 2010 on 08:35

hey everyone, so i want to purchase just one FULL SIZE jurassic Park poster;

http://www.movieposterdb.com/poster/53ffdea5

i'd gladly play but since you can purchase SINGLE credits on here, you/id have to purchase credits i'd never use and that would go to waste.

so im wondering if anyone on here could purchase it for me and e-mail it to me? AGAIN, i'll gladly pay anyone on here $1 for thier efforts (worth whaat, 18 credits?) thanks for the help!

champ7_ks@yahoo.com
Drarakel User

Written at 22 Mar 2010 on 16:11

Hi, Den7er.

1) The 'regular' way would be to contribute to the site by uploading posters. If you find a new poster on the net (it's not that hard) und upload that, you'll be able to downlad some other image here - without paying. (And there's definitely no need to pay other users!)

2) I don't think that the mentioned Jurassic Park image is really a poster. It's probably an australian DVD cover - with some text parts manually erased.
I would choose a different image.
DEN7ER User

Written at 23 Mar 2010 on 18:32

Hi Drarakel, thanks so much for the heads up tip! i'll def go and see about uploading a poster! i'll be back if i run into any problems...

thanks!
DEN7ER User

Written at 24 Mar 2010 on 20:32

Wellllll, i uploaded 2 posters, they went through the pending/approval process and nothing...

Drarakel User

Written at 24 Mar 2010 on 22:21

If the uploads were reclined, there was probably a good reason for it.
I wasn't the one who saw/deleted the images.. But if you can describe here what images you did upload, then we can give you some hints, I guess.
DEN7ER User

Written at 25 Mar 2010 on 07:05

I uploaded a poster for Bad Boys, and Ghosts of the Abyss. both were full size & followed the guidelines. i received no notice that they were reclined, th're just not in my uploads section anymore...
lmaq Moderator

Written at 25 Mar 2010 on 10:40

They are repeated, and were refused.
Drarakel User

Written at 26 Mar 2010 on 01:25

@Den7er: Yeah, you have to check if the posters are already online. You should upload things only when you think that you have better versions (or completely new posters of course).
DEN7ER User

Written at 26 Mar 2010 on 03:44

Aaaahhhhh ok thanks, i'll go try again. thanks guys!