General - Looking for a poster!

FelSkirata User

Written at 20 May 2010 on 13:46

Hi there,
i was watching the last part of the documentary called "The Appendices" on the making of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and they showed this special poster on the movie which i quite liked. I haven't found it anywhere since i was hoping someone could help me since i would love to have that poster in my room or at least as a high quality file on my pc.

At the top it reads "11 Adacemy Award Nominatos" and underneath BEST PICTURE in big, yellow letters to a black background. The rest of the poster is all white with lots of quotes from various movie critics such as "Never has a filmmaker aimed higher, or achieved more!" and awards. The only picture featured on the poster is in the middle and shows Frodo giving Sam a hug with the movie's title underneath.

I'm still looking for it and maybe i can manage to get a screenshot of sorts from this documentary which is on the extended dvd edition of the return of the king.

I'm really hoping someone knows more than i do or perhaps has the means to find out or can give me advide on where to look.
mabiniss1 User

Written at 12 Jun 2010 on 01:59

If it was found on the dvd, there's a slight possibility that you won't be able to find it online. If you look for it, it will be very difficult because search engines don't have image parameters like color or description.
mabiniss1 User

Written at 12 Jun 2010 on 02:00

Have you tried looking for it on this website?
juli888 User

Written at 07 Jul 2010 on 15:14

Type simply in google, emblems the lord of rings. I think if there to rummage it will be long possible to find.