Site news - how about setting the unmoderated posters, a bit higher

Written at 17 Jun 2012 on 17:06

Thanks!

Written at 17 Jun 2012 on 20:09

luma wrote:
Or, simply open up the moderation access. Other similar sites offer moderation privileges to trusted users in exchange for credits or access. I for one wouldn't mind spending 15 minutes or whatever reviewing uploads in exchange for a couple credits.

There should be alternate ways to earn credits besides uploading posters and buying them and still be contributing to the site.

Written at 13 Jul 2012 on 13:02

DarkShadowsFan wrote:
... but there should be a way to cancel uploads so you can post new posters if you change your mind

I'm agree with this.
lmaq Moderator

Written at 13 Jul 2012 on 13:18

To avoid that, another posibility is upload ONLY real MOVIE posters & covers, not strange things mods can't decide to do.
Asgardian User

Written at 04 Jul 2015 on 08:39

I find for a few days on end none of my uploads have been moderated.rnrnNow I'm new here and keen on adding posters for old movies that are my favourites, but to find this blocked plus the 200 limit not reached, plus other posters are being approved, it can make you feel jaded rather quickly

Written at 13 Jul 2016 on 19:34

I keep seeing users , keep uploading posters from the studios that were 'removed' from the galleries - Disney, Universal, etc. -. Is there any point for doing this? I mean, we cannot see or download those poster which only show up on the aproved posters galleries of the User. I'm sure we all are hopping they'll back sometime but, I'm also sure that top members doesn't upload posters from those studios because for time being it might be a waste of time for them or the moderators as well.
So I'll like to know, can I still upload posters from those studios or a particular movie banned from the site?, Sure I can, but how to know if the poster was already uploaded? When you upload a poster already posted on the gallery a message let you know is already there, but what about the resloution? I don't know, I'll like to know what the members think about the whole deal.