Trading - Many movie poster, banner, lobby card set for SALE

Written at 04 Mar 2009 on 05:47

Hi, I am movie collector and seller from Thailand. I have many posters, banners and lobby card sets for show and sell. Please check from my online album. Lower Price, don't worry.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v226/betterthingA/

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v226/betterthingA/Banner/

undefined

undefined

Written at 04 Mar 2009 on 05:51

Written at 04 Mar 2009 on 05:54

jr-design User

Written at 07 Mar 2009 on 12:52

I saw many times your stuff on ebay and most of the time, I think those are not originals

like the postcards and magnets I saw you sold, 'cause I made on photoshop some of the poster you sell

Written at 09 Mar 2009 on 04:32

Yes , some magnet sets are homemade but I never told it is original if it homemade but some sets made by movie theater by approved from movie studio. BUT all of postcards, vinyl banners, posters and lobby card sets, I sell only original stuff from movie studio I would love to have reprinted one for sell but I don't know how to do expecially double sided posters from USA.
jr-design User

Written at 09 Mar 2009 on 23:48

the other problem with your selling is that those are coming from thailand, which is famous for bootleg copies, and you seems to have usually rare materials like spider-man wtc, dark knight banners, theyre really rare and you have a lot to sale, it's a bit strange, the other thing too, is that your banners are fade, the colours are not good, I'm sure you sell originals but I'm also sure you sell copies of banners

sorry that I don't trust you, but I'm not persuaded

Written at 10 Mar 2009 on 12:32

Thanks so much for your comment. I do pround that I have a rare thing which all original, I don't have it much actualy. Some banners, I have 3-4 pieces for each style. But sometime, buyers/ bidders bid but not pay so I have to relist. I am also collector too, I have Spiderman WTC (USA)banner around 3 pieces, Star Wars Episode I (USA) 2 pieces (I am looking for EP2 which I miss it) , Dark Knight banner I like only 2 styles so I keep only each one (it is Thai banner) etc.

I don't know about color, please do not forget it is Thai banner so quality is different from USA. As I told, I wish I can made all banners by myself, I am going to be rich for sure. For some US. banner, it is impossible for me to make it, such as Quantum of Solace banner, it is double sided and that material cannot find in Thailand for sure and yes I have it a lot, I have 4 banners for sell which all original.

I understand about famous for bootleg copies in Thailand but not by me. Thank you again for your comment.