Trading - Someone with credits on MoviePosterDB can download for me one poster please?

Written at 21 Jun 2010 on 23:19

If semeone can download this poster http://www.movieposterdb.com/poster/ea3939e5 and send it to my mail: biglebowsky@sapo.pt i love you!

Thank you

Written at 26 Jun 2010 on 02:29

No one?
MovieGuru User

Written at 26 Jun 2010 on 07:07

Why Don't you do it yourself? In addition to buying the credits needed for downloading(which I think is your problem), you can upload a poster for any movie you like and after being approved you'll have the credit to download your favorite poster.

Written at 26 Jun 2010 on 20:03

Because i don't want to pay 5 € for only one poster if it costs 1 credit! It's very cheap but because i need only one it seems very expensive! So if there is someone with lots of credits...

I want to print it to my bedroom!

So if someone can download it...

Sorry about my english!

MovieGuru User

Written at 26 Jun 2010 on 21:33

Well, if you had read more than just the first sentence,the problem would've been solved by now,probably.read it again,this time the entire post!

Written at 26 Jun 2010 on 23:15

thank you for your answers but i don't have any poster with good quality to upload
like i said this is the only i want
Drarakel User

Written at 27 Jun 2010 on 10:13

You can find most of the posters somewhere on the web (in varying quality of course). That's also the reason why it shouldn't be all too difficult to contribute by looking for new posters and uploading them.
Regarding "Garden State": Take this here for example.

Written at 27 Jun 2010 on 16:13

Thank you a lot Drarakel What have more large quality? This one you post here or the one i've posted?

My target is to print a 157*53 cm poster! Something like this (without the title of the movie):

http://assets.hulu.com/shows/key_art_garden_state.jpg

What do you think?

Other thing: If i upload this one can i have one credit to download the first i post?

Thank you a lot
Drarakel User

Written at 27 Jun 2010 on 19:12

BigLebowsky wrote:
What have more large quality? This one you post here or the one i've posted?
My target is to print a 157*53 cm poster!
Both are good images. But a printed result won't be good - not at such a size.
This site is a posters overview - not a printing resource.

Other thing: If i upload this one can i have one credit to download the first i post?

No. Don't upload such things.
But I'm sure that you will find a real poster/cover/textless/logo.

Written at 27 Jun 2010 on 22:45

Do you know were i can find it?
Drarakel User

Written at 28 Jun 2010 on 00:15

I simply meant that you should be able to find a poster image (for some other movie) that you can upload here - to get some credits. Your former linked image is not a poster.
And I think you already have an image for "Garden State" now?

Written at 28 Jun 2010 on 03:22

sorry i didn't undestand what you mean please spend one of your credit and download it for me... i'll be happy
Drarakel User

Written at 28 Jun 2010 on 18:53

Again: What's wrong with this one?
The textless one (from your link) is more or less the same (with the difference that the lower part is missing, and it's only a small bit wider than the 'normal' poster image).
In the time you looked into this thread (a week), you could have found a lot of posters (for other movies) to upload here. Then you could download whatever you want yourself. (Not that it will help you much in your case...)
mryarzca User

Written at 02 Jul 2011 on 17:57

Hi
I have the same problem as BigLebowsky. I do not want to pay only for one poster. I am looking for poster of Eric Northman from True Blood, sth like this one http://www.movieposterdb.com/group/c2369606 Does anyone know when can I find such poster?
Drarakel User

Written at 05 Jul 2011 on 21:19

Apart from the things that have already been written here:
Google is your friend.
Topic closed. (This is the wrong section anyway.)
This thread is closed.